Redefining strategy of a financial institution
After a merger, the banks’ management/Board needs to redefine a joint focus, strategy, leadership behaviour and core values.
- Create an MD-program for the management
- Introduce a road map for change
- Coach the Board in redefining the strategy including team building
- Coach/advise the management and Board through application of the Berenschot Strategic Dialogue.
Approach and working method
- Workshops with full management team on redefining their role, personal effectiveness and action learning;
- Workshops with the Board on redefining the strategy, translating them into core values and defining effective leadership;
- Process of Berenschot Strategic Dialogue.
- A roadmap for all (senior) management including a comprehensive change plan;
- Mutual understanding and increased trust between management, resulting in more open discussions;
- Increased performance of both management and Board.