New Way of Working (NWW) in financial institution
A bank and insurance company considers the 'New Way of Working' (NWW) as a major cultural change, which is necessary to realize the defined corporate strategy.
- Develop a mental program for all employees and managers, so that the company will successfully accomplish this major cultural change;
- Coach our departments, managers and employees in this mental and behavioral change, which is necessary for a successful implementation of NWW;
- Develop a tailor made mental program for a total of 2.000 employees (including management).
Approach and working method
- Together with the bank and insurance company, Berenschot developed a tailor made mental program as preparation for introduction of NWW.
- Berenschot coached both the managers and employees
- Extra attention and support in this change was paid to the (double) role of the management levels
- Introduced new work styles based on NWW
- Insight in necessary work style for involved employees
- Made solid agreements as a team/department/users
- Insight in effectively using the newly introduced physical working environment (new offices, etc.).
- Strong commitment and positive energy for NWW, which lead to a solid increase of employee support for the total change
- New insights for all employees in that NWW will only be successful when accompanied with new behavior;
- Introduction of new work styles within the HR cycle, new set of competences for management;
- Follow-up mental program in work meetings, team meetings, etc.