Assessment and development centers for an insurance company
A large insurance company in the Netherlands needed assessment and development centers for the future employees of the organisation.
- Assess every potential new member of our organization by measuring the uniform core competencies.
- Plan one day in-house interactive assessments.
Approach and working method
- Interview and psychometrical testing (i.e. personality questionnaire and intellectual capacity tests), role-play exercises.
- Working closely together with internal assessors.
- Periodical fixed format selection days.
- Results shared on the same day: quick process from first contact to job offer.
- Uniform and careful selection method.
- Clear, solid and valid advice on job suitability.
- Co mprehensible assessment reports: qualities, areas for improvement and recommendations for further development.
- Strong reduction of ‘false positives’ (i.e., candidates who are erroneously hired for the job).
- Learning organization (internal assessors learn how to make solid selection decisions and improve on how to give feedback).